DANCE CLASSES 2018
Are you looking to work out, have fun, get away from the day’s stress and learn new moves? This is the opportunity for you to tone up, meet new friends and take some time for yourself, improving and empowering both your inner and outer beauty.
Belly dance is an ancient art with it’s roots in the Middle East. It’s a feminine and gracious dance that allows you to explore your body, mind and soul. Each session includes warm-ups, stretches, technique – which involves working with isolations, layering, travelling steps and posture. The focus is on building a strong foundation to the dance while having a fun and joyful experience. No dance experience is required for the beginner level classes.
2018 Summer classes:
MORE ABOUT CLASSES
- Classes are usually 60 minutes long. Please arrive 5min prior to the start time of the class.
- Wear comfortable or gym clothes that will allow you to move easily. You can wear a coin belt or scarf on your hips if you have one. If you are not comfortable in barefeet, you can wear ballet slippers.
- Belly dance is for all women of all ages and types.
- You can join the beginner’s 1 class at any time by just showing up.
- Private lessons available by request.